UP Scholarship Status 2022 Online form, portal login, Last date, list PDF download links are to be availed on this page. Uttar Pradesh Social welfare Department designed a scholarship program for 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th class students of Government and private who are financially weak in Government and private schools. UP government will publish the Scholarship status online on their official web portal www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
UP Scholarship 2022
All the students of Uttar Pradesh (UP) can apply for the Scholarship through the Scholarship Application form Pre Matric & Post Matric for 2021-22. They can check their UP Scholarship Status For both Fresh and Renewal on direct link mentioned on the web portal by using their Roll number, Registration Number and Date of Birth wise.
The Department of Social Welfare invites students from all over Uttar Pradesh to apply online for the Government Scholarship Program 2022. Students of 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and undergraduate degrees can easily apply for pre-matric scholarship and post-matric scholarship scheme through online mode on the authority’s website, the authority said. Through this scholarship program, the state government will provide financial assistance to students from all over Uttar Pradesh to complete school education and degree courses.
They also said that eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online form through the official portal. They have announced that you can apply online for a pre-matric scholarship from 18 May to 01 July 2022 and for post-matric scholarship from 10 May to 07 July 2022.
scholarship.up.nic.in Registration 2022
A scholarship scheme has been launched by the UP government only for the economically backward class students so that they can continue their studies without any problem. The Authority believes that this scholarship will encourage students to pursue their future studies. Students are advised to complete the online application procedure before the stipulated time. . higher education The scholarship will apply to top engineering, medicine, architecture, management, dental, etc., the authority said.
UP Scholarship Status 2022
Competent Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online system Pre-matric and post-matric application process has already been completed. So the candidates are eagerly waiting for the scholarship status. The authority has not yet updated the status link but they have announced that it will be updated on the official website soon. The Social Welfare Department is expected to update the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status Link on the official web portal in May 2022.
After uploading the Scholarship Status 2021-22 link on the Authority’s official web portal, the direct link to the status will be activated. Students can check the status by their registration number and date of birth.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship
- Students should have permanent residents on Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidate should enroll in any School, College, and the University of Uttar Pradesh.
- For Pre Matric 9th Class Scholarship, students should clear Class 8th and get admission in Class 9th.
- For Pre Matric 10th Class Scholarship – students should pass Class 9th exam and enrolled in Class 10th.
- For Post Matric 11th Class Scholarship – they should Pass Class 10th and already get admission in Class 11th.
- For Post Matric 12th Class Scholarship, students need to clear Class 11th exam and get admission in Class 12th.
- For Dash mottar Scholarship, students should enroll in any type of UG, PG, or Diploma Certificate Examination.
Required Documents for the UP Scholarship
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark sheets and Certificates
- Income certificate of the family of the students
- Caste certificates
- Bank account details or Passbook
- Aadhaar Card No.
- Residence Proof including Voter ID Proof, Ration card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License
- Current School/Institution Registration No of the students.
- Course Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
How to apply for UP Scholarship form 2022
- First students should log in for Pre-Matric or Post-Matric Portal of UP Scholarship.
- Then you should click the Renewal Form or Online Form Correction Option.
- After that, You have to submit the Registration No, DOB, Password,
- Then enter the Captcha Code correctly.
- Finally click on the Submit button of the UP Scholarship Renewal Form.
That is all about this scholarship Scheme. If you have any doubts in your mind, don’t forget to leave them in the comment box below.