TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 1089 Field Surveyor Posts, and other important information is mentioned below. Read the article to get all the details regarding the TNPSC Recruitment 2022. Apply before the last dates.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
The Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, has recently released the notification regarding the vacant posts. The notice is for the candidates who want to apply for Field Surveyor and Draftsman included in Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service.
The total number of vacancies is 1089 in number. The windows for the application were to begin from 29th July 2022. Therefore, the candidates need to fill out the forms soon. The recruitments will be totally on a merit basis. The registration will be done through an online process only. The recruitment shall be made only after the candidates upload relevant documents.
Apply Online for TNPSC Various Posts
The last date to apply online is 27th August 2022. TNPSC has released various vacancies for those who want a government job. The post is mentioned below in the table.
Name of the Posts and Vacancies:
- Field Surveyor: 794*+4 c/f
- Draftsman included in Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service: 236*
- Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning: 55* Subordinate Service.
|Written Exam Dates and Time|
|Paper-I (Subject Paper)
| 06.11.2022 FN
|09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Part-A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)
Part-B-General Studies (ITI Standard)
| 06.11.2022 AN
|02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
The salary ranges from Rs 19500 to Rs. 71900. for the posts mentioned above. The above post comes under Level-8. The reservation will be provided to specific categories of candidates.
1089 Field Surveyor Posts
The Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, has decided to recruit 1089 Field Surveyors, and they have released all the details on the official portal of the TNPSC. The job is a golden opportunity for those seeking a secure and salaried job. The candidates need to pass the exam and will later need to go through the document verification stage to get the job. The position also provides other allowances to the employees. The application fee that the candidate needs to pay for applying is tabulated below. The exam fee will be according to the category the candidates come under.
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150|
|Exam Fees||Rs. 100|
The Maximum Age Limit for the various post is 32 years for the general category and those who do not belong to any specific type. The age is 37 years for the SC/ST and Other backward classes. The post requires one to be physically fit and aware of the area. The more they know about the place, the better you can do surveys for the information needed. The article has incorporated the steps that will take you to the notification uploaded by the authorities.
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Agniveer recruitment 2022
- IPL Schedule 2023
- PM Kisan KYC Update
- PM Kisan Registration
- Free Fire Redeem Code
- Covaxin Vs Covishield
- SSC CPO Notification
Steps to Check TNPSC Recruitment 2022
The following steps will help you check the official notification released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Download the report and get all the information in place. The news has marked out all the posts along with the vacancies available. The steps will help you check out the notice.
- To check and read the notification about the vacancies, The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission @www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then on the Home page, look for the MENU drop down.
- Then there you will find the ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Click on the drop-down arrow, then click on the ‘Notifications.’
- Then a new page will appear with all Notifications Listed in the table.
- Then click on the link on Filed Surveyor and Draftsman, Land Records Subordinate Service and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town Link. After reading the notice, you can click on Apply Now to apply for the post.
Visit the main website to get the information regarding the posts released by the Tamil Nadu SPSC.