Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022- 23 Website, Last date, Status, Apply Online links can be checked from the official website. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is a great way to get financial assistance for those financially weak students. They are doing good in their studies but cannot continue their education due to a lack of funds. In this article, you can get all details about the article.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
The government will publish the Scholarship status online on their official web portal. All the students of West Bengal can apply from today for the Scholarship through the Scholarship Application form mentioned on the website. They can check their Scholarship Status For on a direct link by using their Roll number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth. In this Scholarship, the student eligible for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2021-22 can get Rupees 1500 to 5000 to continue their education without worrying about the expenses.
The official notification on the website shows the students that the last date to apply for the scholarship program has been extended up to 25th March 2022, which was 25th February 2022. Under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, selected students can get the monetary benefits to continue their education.
Applicants are advised to apply for the scholarship program before the last date. They need to visit the official web portal thoroughly to apply for the scholarship program and register there. To get further information related to the scholarship program, you need to article carefully.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, the student should belong to the backward communities, Including the SC/ST/OBC/Central OBC/Minority community/General/Kin of Defense Personnel.
- The student must be studying in Class 11/Class 12/BCom/ITI courses.
- 30% of the scholarship amount is reserved for the Girl’s students.
- The student should score at least 50% in the last qualifying examination.
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than INR 2,00,000 per year.
- The applying student must have a permanent address in the state.
The following documents are required to submit for this Scholarship:-
- The front and backside of the mark sheet of the last passed examination
- Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- Income certificate (in the format specified)
- Income affidavit (in the specified format)
- bank passbook Xerox where mentions the account number and IFSC details
- Aadhaar card/Ration card/Voter ID card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Institute verification form (in the prescribed format) duly authenticated by the HOI (Head of Institution)
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure for this Scholarship:-
- The students can get the Scholarship based on their marks obtained on the last passed examination.
- They will receive the Scholarship based on their family income.
- Once the authority completes preparing the merit list, the Scholarship will be disbursed to the student’s bank account, subject to the availability of all documents.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship form 2022
To apply for the Scholarship, we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- After that, you should click on the Registration option, which can be found in the top corner of the website’s homepage.
- Then a new page will be opened on the mobile or computer screen.
- It is imperative to read all the instructions correctly displayed on your screen
- If you want, You can download the guidelines for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Now, you will get the tick mark on the declaration
- Then, you have to click on Proceed.
- Finally, you should fill up the registration form
- Upload all your documents
- Pay the application fees
- Now submit the application form correctly.
- If you fill any wrong, you can also edit your application form.
Leave your doubts and queries in the box below.