SSP Scholarship Status 2022- 23 Portal Login link, Last date, Online form can be checked from the official website of the scholarship. SSP Scholarship is designed for financially weak students by the Karnataka Government. The Government will publish the Scholarship status online on their official web portal.
SSP Scholarship 2022-23
The Government of Karnataka has launched a unique scholarship scheme named SSP Scholarship Portal. All the students can apply for the Scholarship through the Scholarship Application form, which will be available on the website of the Government. They can check their SSP Scholarship for both Fresh and Renewal on the direct link mentioned on the web portal by using their Roll number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
Karnataka government has published the SSP or State scholarship Portal to bear all the expenses such tuition fee, books, etc. SST, undertaken by the Centre for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka, is a single portal that will open for overall scholarships into the Karnataka state. The SSP or the State scholarship Portal helps to distribute various pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
The Government has launched a scholarship scheme only for the economically backward class students so they can continue their studies without any problem. The Authority believes this Scholarship will encourage students to pursue their future studies. Students are advised to complete the online application procedure before the stipulated time. Higher education The Scholarship will apply to top engineering, medicine, architecture, management, dental, etc., the Authority said.
SSP Scholarship Registration 2022-23
The state scholarship portal or SSP recently published SSP Scholarship 2022-23 or portal notification on their official website stating that 15 June 2022 is scheduled as the last date to apply for SSP Scholarships. You need to apply for the scholarship online mode through the official website of the authority. Therefore, it is advised that the candidates should submit their application on the official website before the last date. The 15th July 2022 is the last date of the SSP Scholarship 2022-23 by the Authority.
The State Scholarship Portal can be said to be the most effective way to get scholarships for the financial needs of students from class 1 to post-doctoral level. Each year, SSP publishes about various scholarship projects for students from various backgrounds. Different departments of Karnataka including the department of Social Welfare, Backward Classes Welfare, Tribal Welfare and Minorities Welfare help to provide the great aid of poor economical and financial condition to the meritorious and deserving students who belong to backward classes such as SC, ST, OBC, EB or Minority Community
SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria of the SSP scholarship mentioned below:
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for a post-matric scholarship, the student should belong to the Karnataka backward communities Including the SC/ST/OBC/Central OBC/Minority community/General/Kin of Defense Personnel.
- The student must be studying in Class 11/Class 12/BCom/ITI type courses
- 30% of the scholarship amount are reserved for the Girl’s students.
- The student should score at least 50% in the last qualifying examination
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than INR 2,00,000 per year.
- The applying student must have a permanent address in the state of Karnataka
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should necessarily belong from the backward Community
- The applicant should be studying of any class of Class 1 to Class 10.
- The students should apply under both NSP and SSP, to become eligible, then they can avail the scholarship.
- the annual family income of the student should not be more than INR 1,00,000 per year
- SSP pre-matric Scholarships are offered to those students who belong to the backward class and whose parents arranged and unclean professions.
Rewards And Benefits Of SSP Scholarship
- The applicant who are pursuing M Phil can receive INR 8000 after applying for the SSP scholarship.
- The students who are studing to get Ph.D. degrees can receive the 10000 when they involve research work
- The Benefit directly transferred provided to students’ accounts after applying that covers the tuition fees and other educational expenses.
Leave your question regarding the scholarship in the comment box below.