Odisha State Scholarship Portal Login, Registration, Apply Online, Last date, and Application process can be checked from this page. The Odisha government has already published the detail of the post-matric Scholarship. So, eligible students can apply for this Scholarship by visiting the official Odisha state scholarship portal. Recently the chief minister of Odisha state has released different types of scholarships for helping financially weak students in receiving a good quality education.
Odisha State Scholarship
Odisha Government has designed this Scholarship scheme keeping in mind the students. You can get all the details regarding this scholarship scheme in the article, which is highly beneficial for the students who want to apply. Top authorities of the Odisha government creates the Odisha State Scholarship Portal to help the student who is financially weak. By using it, the students can receive its benefits.
Regarding the article, you will know all information about the scheme’s Odisha state scholarship portal eligibility criteria, required documents, and essential steps to apply the scheme accurately. This Scholarship is an awe-inspiring opportunity because it can help those candidates who cannot pay the fees of their school or college.
Odisha State Scholarship online Apply
The Chief Minister of Odisha has created two effective websites to help the students of Orissa, which are known as the Odisha state scholarship portal.
You will get a clear idea about these scholarship schemes if you read these websites very well. So before you apply, visit Scholarship.odisha.gov.in to get information about the scheme. The Chief Minister states that more than 6 lakh students will be benefitted from this Odisha state scholarship portal.
The Odisha Government has designed and launched this scholarship program only for candidates who are economically backward. After getting the benefit, they will continue their education without any problem. The government believes that the Scholarship scheme will encourage the financially backward students to continue their future studies. They advise the candidates to complete the online application procedure before the last date.
Scholarships for You:
- SSP Scholarship Status 2022- 23
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022- 23
- UP Scholarship Status 2022
- OASIS Scholarship Registration 2022
- NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23
How to apply for the Odisha scholarship scheme?
To apply for the scheme, the Candidates must visit the Odisha State Scholarship website first, where you will get step-by-step instructions on how to make the online applications. So, candidates are advised to go through these application instructions carefully and accurately. By which you can apply for the scheme and get the benefits as soon as possible.
Odisha State Scholarship Renewal 2022
Eligibility Criteria for post-matric scholarship scheme:-
- The students belong to the ST, SC, OBC, and EBC categories
- The students should have a permanent address in Odisha.
- They should be a student of class 9th, 10th, and also 12th ·
- The student’s family income must be between INR 2.5 to 10 Lakh per year.
- Candidates must get admission to any government or private institution for any technical course.
- The students must score at least 50% in their previous exam.
Documents required for Odisha State Scholarship
- Income certificate or any other documents of the family
- Caste certificate, if the candidate is from SC, ST or OBC
- Permanent Residence certificate of the students
- Xerox copy of the account details of the student
- Passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Any other special category certificate is also mandatory here.
- Matriculation and Previous examination certificate
Odisha State Scholarship Registration 2022
- First, the open official website of the Odisha state scholarship portal, search the link for applying for Odisha State Scholarship.
- Now you should click on the link application form.
- After opening the registration form, you need to fill it with the required details.
- Here, you should enter all the personal information, educational details, and other information they ask you to fill in.
- After filling up, you should cross-check once to the application form.
- Then you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, you should take the print of the application form for future reference.
This is how you can get benefits from the Odisha Scholarship.