OASIS Scholarship Registration 2022 Status, Benefits, Last date, List can be checked from this page now. In this article, you can get complete information about OASIS Scholarship 2022. Now The Government of West Bengal, the Backward classes welfare department, and the tribal development department of west Bengal invite the candidates for online applications for the Oasis Scholarship 2022, so they have to make the online application through the official website of the backward classes welfare department before the last date.
OASIS Scholarship 2022
After reading the article, you will be able to get complete details regarding Oasis Scholarship, including How to apply, who can apply for this scholarship, its eligibility criteria, the online application process, its last date, reward & benefits, required documents, selection process, and many more.
LATEST OASIS SCHOLARSHIP STATUS:
- The authority has announced that the OASIS scholarship Online application starts on 10th May 2022 for 2022-23.
- You should apply within the date as no deadline has been posted by the authority. However, the OASIS application process will remain open for a minimum of 4 to 5 months.
- But the authority implements the new rule for SC (Scheduled Caste) candidates who want to apply for the OASIS scholarship 2022-23.
Oasis Scholarship Eligibility
The students need to the full fill out the eligibility conditions while applying for the Oasis scholarships. It is an obvious question what are the eligibility criteria for Oasis Scholarship. One of the most obvious eligibilities that students who want to apply for Oasis Scholarship 2022 need to be eligible for the scholarships is they must have a permanent address in the state. Besides this, there are several other eligibility criteria that students must fulfill, such as:
- The students belong to the SC or ST or other backward class
- They should be a student of class 9th and 10th
- The student’s family income must be less than INR 2 Lakh per year.
Oasis Scholarship Benefits
You should remember that the rewards of the Oasis scholarships are variable and mostly depend on the class in which the students are presently studying. Besides this, their academic merit and financial requirement play an essential role in the selection procedure for the Oasis scholarships. Moreover, the amount of scholarship also varies from class to class.
- SC students who have applied for a Pre-matric scholarship can get INR 150 per month for ten months + an Adhoc grant of INR 750 per annum, and the hosteller can get INR 750 per month for ten months + an Adhoc grant of INR 1,000 per annum.
- ST students who have applied for a Pre-matric scholarship can get INR 150 per month for ten months + plus an Adhoc grant of INR 750 per annum.
- SC/ST students who have applied for Post-metric scholarships can get a Maintenance allowance of up to INR 550 per month, whereas hosteller may get a Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1200 per month
There are other various rewards for higher education students.
The students should remember that the scholarship amount will disburse only if the students’ are verified successfully by PO or DWOs.
OASIS Scholarship Registration 2022
Step 1: Registering with the Oasis scholarship
- First, you should click “Student’s registration,” which you find in the students’ corner.
- Then you can choose the district where the institution is based.
- After that, a new page for verification of the caste certificate will appear on your screen.
- Now you must fill in all your details and click on the submit.
- Once the authority verifies the caste certificate, the candidates will be directed to the online registration page.
- Finally, you must fill in all mandatory fields and click on submit.
Step 2: Oasis login to complete the application
- After registering successfully, they will be able to download the permanent user id/application number and password.
- using the application number/user id and password, then you should click on the “Login Now” button
- After completing the log in process, you need to fill in your other details and bank information, and then you should click on the ‘Save and Proceed’ tab.
This is how you can apply for the scholarship from the official portal. If you still have any doubts and queries, please leave a message in the box below.