The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a notice for 2557 open positions in the Group-3 category, including those for Sub Engineer. Students interested in applying and meeting the requirements can find more information on the Commission’s website at peb.mp.gov.in. You must submit your application from the 1st to the 16th of August 2022. Students who wish to apply for the MPPEB Sub Engineer recruitment 2022 should take the time to go through the contents.
MPPEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022
Currently, the MPPEB is the organization responsible for the recruiting selection process that has the most responsibility. This recruitment accepts applications from job seekers interested in renowned and secure careers.
In addition, the board has resumed accepting applications for the MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment 2022 from those interested in doing so. In addition, the panel will consider applications from prospective students with sufficient qualifications.
As a result, it is essential for all students to thoroughly investigate whether or not they are qualified for the MPPEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022. If you want to prevent server issues on the closing date of the application period, we recommend that you submit it sooner.
If you are interested in knowing more about the MPPEB Sub Engineer recruitment 2022, you should keep reading the page since it will offer you extra information on the topic.
MPPEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
The authority has decided on the eligibility requirements for MPPEB Group 3 for the selection of the possible students. The job eligibility for the position served as the basis for these criteria.
As a result, students chosen to participate in the exam are eligible according to the criteria outlined below for MPPEB Sub Engineer recruitment eligibility. However, until the election’s official results get announced, the student’s eligibility will be considered provisional.
Qualifications in the Academic Field:
Students who possess the following educational qualifications are eligible to apply for the recruitment:
- The student must have their high school diploma and their high school diploma from a recognized school board.
- In addition, the student must possess a diploma certificate from a three-year program in the relevant engineering discipline.
- As of January 2022, students must be 18 years old to be considered for the MPPEB Sub Engineer recruitment 2022.
- In addition, the students must be older than forty years old.
- Conversely, the maximum age restriction for those who fall into reserved categories (such as SC/ST, OBC, government employees, etc.) would be lowered to 45.
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Agniveer recruitment 2022
- IP Schedule 2023
- PM Kisan KYC Update
- PM Kisan Registration
Selection Process for MPPEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022
To be considered for MPPEB Sub Engineer 2022, students must first pass a competitive written examination. Additional interview and physical standards are listed for certain other posts on the peb.mp.gov.in website.
The basic compensation will range from 20,000 to 40,000, and the gross income will be two times the amount of the basic salary, including all allowances. For the 2022 Sub Engineer Recruitment, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) offers the most competitive compensation available on the market.
Scholarships for You:
- SSP Scholarship Status 2022- 23
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022- 23
- UP Scholarship Status 2022
- OASIS Scholarship Registration 2022
- NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23
How to Apply for the Recruitment Online?
- Navigate to the official portal of the PEB in Madhya Pradesh (www.peb.mp.gov.in) and choose the “Dashboard” menu option.
- You will see a listing for “Group 3 Deputy Engineer, Cartographer, and Timekeeper and similar positions 2022.” Click on that banner.
- Get a recent scanned picture of yourself in passport size and your signature to upload when you submit your application online.
- Register your profile on the PEB site, complete them with the relevant information, and pay the application fee according to the instructions.
- Get a hard copy of Group 3 Posts to download the admit card for the examination.
You can post any queries about the MPPEB Sub Engineer recruitment 2022 in the comment section, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
When can I submit my application for the Group 3 position in the MPPEB Recruitment 2022?
In August 2022, the authority will begin accepting applications for the position.
What kinds of supporting materials are necessary for the application to submit?
Provide a scanned version of your image, signature, and handmade statement to complete the application process. Along with this, the caste certificate and a copy of your school report card. In addition, for further in-depth information, please refer to this article.