Man Killed in Udaipur – Video released on Social Media, Watch Online about how did the murder happen and who were accused. On 28th June 2022, a man was killed in Udaipur by Riyaz Attari and Ghaus Mohammad. The name of the man who was killed in Udaipur was Kanhaiya Lal. He was a tailor in the village of Dhanmandi in Udaipur.
Udaipur Murder Case Story
- On 28 June, two men attacked Kanhaiya Lal’s shop intending to kill him. Kanhaiya Lal was a tailor. He was working in his shop and after some time two people entered the shop.
- Both of them entered the shop on the pretext of giving the measurements of the clothes. After a while, seeing the opportunity, he stabbed Kanhaiya Lal several times with a knife. They hit Kanaihya Lal on the neck.
- By doing this, Kanhaiya Lal died. Due to this, the spark of anger spread throughout the whole country.
- As soon as both of them killed Kanhaiya Lal, there was a panic in the surrounding area due to Kanhaiya Lal’s screaming.
- People immediately considered it right to close their shop and go home and people were seen running here and there due to fear.
- It has been seen in the CCTV footage of Kanhaiya Lal’s shop that there was two Muslim youth who started running away after killing Kanhaiya Lal.
- Both the accused made videos before and after the murder and posted them on social media. And not only this, both of them threatened to die even to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The name of these two who accused killed Kanhaiya Lal are Riyaz Attari and Ghaus Mohammad. Police arrested both of them soon after the incident. The matter is investigated by the National Investigation Agency.
Police arrested these people in Kanhaiya’s Lal Murder
- Riyaz Attari and Ghaus Mohammad: Both of them had murdered Kanhaiya Lal. They have been sent to the High-Security Jail in Ajmer.
- Mohsin and Asif: They were involved in the murder and sent to judicial custody for 14 days.
- Aasif Khan: After the murder of Kanhaiya Lal, Aasif Khan had given support to a video posted by the murderers. Aasif Khan liked the post on Facebook and commented on it that “very well done my brother”. He is a resident of Chhaprauli village of Greater Noida. For giving support and commenting on social media, he was arrested by the police.
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Agniveer recruitment 2022
- IP Schedule 2023
- PM Kisan KYC Update
- PM Kisan Registration
- Free Fire Redeem Code
- Covaxin Vs Covishield
- SSC CPO Notification
Preventive Measures taken by the Rajasthan Goverment.
- The Government of Rajasthan blocked the net services from 29th June 2022( Wednesday) so that peace prevails across the country and the murder video does not become more viral.
- After the case of murder in Udaipur the police is on alert.
- The Director General of Police D.S. Chouhan said that a strict action will be taken against a person who will make inflammatory posts or post comments on social media.
- In view of the Udaipur incident, the police department has increased security for the people.
Latest Updates of Udaipur Murder Case
According to the investigation, Mohammad Riyaz and Ghaus Mohammad were not alone in the planning of this murder. They have a group of large number of people. They have a group in which some people of Pakistan were also there.