BGMI Masters Series Points Table 2022: The Week 2 qualifications for the BGMI Masters Series, presented by NODWIN Gaming, have been finished. The Week 2 finals, which will take place from July 1–3, will feature the top 16 teams after 12 matches got played. With 131 points, Team Orangutan took the top spot overall, followed by Team 8Bit with 104 points. Popular teams like Team Enigma Forever, 7Sea Esports, TSM, and Global Esports could not advance to the competition’s Week 2 finals.
BGMI Masters Series Points Table 2022
The Week 2 finals are expected to take place from July 1 to July 3, 22. The top 16 qualifying teams will compete in 12 games over three days. On the maps of Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok, all teams will play four matches every day. For all participating teams, the week 2 finals will be crucial since the points earned will get added to the overall BGMI Masters Series Points Table 2022 to determine who advances to the grand finals.
The competition rewards the teams with weekly reward pools with the prize pool.
BGMI Masters Series Team Wise Score 2022
- Team XO (245 points and five chicken dinners)
- Team Orangutan (212 points and chicken dinners)
- Team Soul (206 points and one chicken dinner)
- Skylightz Gaming (204 points and chicken dinners)
- Orange Rock Esports (187 points and chicken dinners)
- Team 8Bit (173 points and one chicken dinner)
- Chemin Esports (170 points and one chicken dinner)
- Team Insane Esports (159 points and two chicken dinners)
- Revenant Esports (149 points and one chicken dinner)
- GodLike Esports (128 points)
- Blind Esports (127 points and one chicken dinner)
- Team X Spark (126 points)
- Nigma Galaxy (109 points)
- Rivalry Esports (105 points and one chicken dinner)
- Enigma Gaming (97 points)
- FS Esports (80 points)
- Team Enigma Forever (77 points and two chicken dinners)
- Team SoloMid (59 points)
- Marcos Gaming (57 points)
- Hyderabad Hydras (43 points)
- Global Esports (43 points)
- Hydra Esports (37 points)
- R Esports (35 points)
- 7 Sea Esports (32 points)
It will be interesting to see if Sensei can guide Team XO to additional victories in the Weekly Qualifiers and Finals when the third week gets underway today. Team Orangutan will attempt to maintain their excellent performance from the previous week.
Teams that did not advance to the Week 2 Weekly Finals will attempt to do well in the Week 3 Weekly Finals.
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- Agniveer recruitment 2022
- IP Schedule 2023
- PM Kisan KYC Update
- PM Kisan Registration
BGMI Masters Series Points Table 2022 – Week 2
Team Orangutan had a burning desire to return stronger in the BGMS after missing out on BMPS qualification, and they have done so flawlessly. Orangutan have 131 points after 8 games, well more than the competition. They get followed by 8BIt, Team XO, and Enigma Gaming. Team SouL, however, had a wild qualification performance and placed eighth.
Week 2 Finals teams for BGMS 2022:
- Team XO
- Enigma Gaming
- Orange Rock (OR) Esports
- Revenant Esports
- Team BLIND
- Team SOUL
- Marcos Gaming
- Team Insane Esports
- Chemin Esports
- Skylights Gaming
- Rivalry Esports
- Team Godlike
- Team XSpark
- Nigma Galaxy
On July 1–3, the Week 2 finals will take place. Four matches each day on three distinct maps will get played by 16 Teams, who will take center stage. Teams will compete today at 8:30 PM, 9:15 PM, 10:10 PM, and 10:50 PM on Erangle, Sanhok, Miramar, and Erangle, respectively. The Weekly Finals points will get added to the Overall Points. Teams that don’t make it will thus need to put in a lot of effort to catch up.
Scholarships for You:
- SSP Scholarship Status 2022- 23
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022- 23
- UP Scholarship Status 2022
- OASIS Scholarship Registration 2022
- NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23
Where to Watch and Stremming Details
The Week 2 Finals of the BGMI Masters Series Points Table 2022 will be broadcast live on Star Sports 2, Loco, and Glance Live tonight from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. The tournament matches will all be available in English, Hindi, and Tamil. Three days and 12 matches make up the Week 2 finals.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India Masters Series will be held thanks to a partnership between Star Sports and NODWIN Gaming, one of the top esports organizations around the globe. The tournament has a huge prize fund totaling 1.5 Cr. The victorious team will get $2,500,000, while the competition’s Most Valuable Player (MVP) will receive $100,000. The competition’s weekly reward will be 25 lakhs.