Medhabruti Scholarship 2022 (E Medhabruti) Status, Last date, Apply Online, Benefits, and other details can be checked from this page. Sometimes it happens that students who are good at studies are not able to pursue further studies due to a lack of money, which is a matter of great sadness. The government comes out with many schemes for such children, one of them is the scheme which has been launched by the government of Odisha, the name is Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022.
- Medhabruti Scholarship 2022
- Medhabruti Scholarship Amount
- E Medhabruti Scholarship renewal form
- Duration of e-Medhabruti scholarship Scheme 2022
- Required documents
- Medhabruti Scholarship important dates
- Medhabruti Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- What is the Selection Process?
- Terms and Conditions of e Medhabruti Scholarship 2022
Medhabruti Scholarship 2022
The Government of Odisha launched the Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022. Its main objective is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students. The students who want to pursue higher education get benefits from this scheme. The government of Odisha is going to provide 14500 scholarships every year, through this scholarship scheme.
- In order to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students who want to pursue higher education, the Government of Odisha has launched Odisha Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme.
- The government is going to provide 14500 scholarships every year by means of this scheme.
- Every year, students will get scholarships of Rs 5000 to Rs 10000.
- The government can increase the number of scholarships under a particular category depending upon the number of eligible students applied and validated.
- Students will get the scholarship for a total duration of the course in an academic year
- Students belonging to that family whose total income is Rs 6 lacs or less can be able to take benefit from this scheme of Odisha.
Medhabruti Scholarship Amount
|Category||Number of Scholarships||Rate 0f Scholarship (Per Year)||Amount of Scholarship to be paid according to the duration of the course|
|For U.G Merit||6000||Rs 5000/-||Rs 15000/-|
|For P.G Merit||2500||Rs 10000/-||Rs 20000/-|
|For Tech & Prof. merit||6000||Rs 10000/-||As per the duration of the course|
E Medhabruti Scholarship renewal form
To avail of this scholarship in further classes also you can renew your form by following these steps:
The students who received this scholarship for a specific period of time and when that period ends the scholarship is discontinued. Then students must fill out the renewal form for E Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme. The renewal form is divided into three parts. In 1st and 2nd part of the form the applicants have to fill in personal information and institute details and students must fill his/her personal bank account information in the next 3rd part.
Duration of e-Medhabruti scholarship Scheme 2022
|Types of Scholarship||Duration|
|In Junior merit scholarships||Duration of 2 years|
|In Senior merit scholarships||Duration of 3 years|
|In PG merit scholarships||Duration of 2 years|
|In Technical & professional merit scholarship||Duration according to course|
For Odisha E Medhabruti Scholarship Application Form 2022, this is the list of documents that you will need:
- Your identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc.
- Certificate of Disability
- Certificate of Domicile
- Income Certificate
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Fees receipt of admission
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of residential areas
Scholarships for You:
- SSP Scholarship Status 2022- 23
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022- 23
- UP Scholarship Status 2022
- OASIS Scholarship Registration 2022
- NSP Scholarship Portal 2022-23
Medhabruti Scholarship important dates
Types of Scholarship
(Last Date which is the extended date)
Information Validation from Principal or Head of the Institution
( Extended Date)
|Junior Merit Scholarship||5th January 2022||20th May 2022||31st May 2022|
|Senior Merit Scholarship||5th January 2022||20th May 2022||31st May 2022|
|PG Merit Scholarship||5th January 2022||20th May 2022||31st May 2022|
|Technical/ Professional Scholarship||5th January 2022||20th May 2022||31st May 2022|
Under Odisha Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme there are various Courses
Courses in Undergraduate program – In this, courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.B.A, B.CA, etc are there whose duration is of 3 years.
Courses in Post-graduate program – In this students will be able to do post-graduation in Arts, commerce, science, and other nonprofessional courses.
Courses in Technical and professional program – In this students will do undergraduate professional degree courses and integrated courses like B.tech, MBBS, BDS, BCA, BHMS, etc.
Medhabruti Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Types of Scholarships||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Merit Scholarship||
|Senior Merit Scholarship||
|PG Merit Scholarship||
|Technical & Professional Merit Scholarship||
What is the Selection Process?
To get Medhabruti scholarships, students are selected based on their marks obtained in the qualifying exam and their family income which should be annually calculated.
When selecting a student for the scholarship, these are some factors that are considered
- The conditions that are mentioned in the different categories of merit must be fulfilled by an Applicant.
- The record of the student must be validated by the Principal of the particular institute or college.
- During the selection process, the marks obtained by the student in the last qualifying exam are also considered.
- Suppose if there is a tie between the marks obtained by two students then the student’s annual family income is considered.
- The student with a lower family income is given first preference to attain this scheme.
What are the steps to apply for Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022
Types of Scholarships
Steps to Apply
Junior Merit Scholarship
Senior Merit Scholarship
PG Merit Scholarship
|Technical & Professional Merit Scholarship||
Terms and Conditions of e Medhabruti Scholarship 2022
Before filling out the application form, students must be aware and keep in mind the certain rules and regulations
- In a ratio of 50:50, both boys and girls will get scholarships.
- The application form will be rejected if any student does multiple registrations or apply for the special category of the merit scholarships.
- While checking, if the scholarship department finds that the candidate has provided any false information then the scholarship will be canceled.
- Those students are considered invalid and are not approved by their institute or college.
- After the completion of the application process, for future reference, students must remember to take a print of the last page.
Leave a comment if you have any questions related to this scheme.